Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
These things...
Saturday, January 08, 2011,1:30 AM
These i get from tumbler and some from vivian`s tumbler as well...

All that describes my life perfectly...
To a certain someone...Don`t make me say things i don`t want to say -.-"...That will lead me in saying some nasty stuffs...Hope you understand...Thinking about it just makes my blood boil (-_-)".

Yeah.Not easy i know :(.

Like in a neverending maze @_@.
Yes i do.
Dunno why i keep *cough cough cough* at night.

Seems like everybody is getting sick now.
Take care everyone.





OMG!!!U-kiss coming to sg again this June?WOW great.But i am going to be broke again.Shall save.I heard that they will be going to Malaysia too?WOW even more great :D.I am most most extremly happy that SG is like their first stop?Hahas :)).

go up