Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
OINK OINK OINK!
Thursday, August 19, 2010,1:36 AM

Oh no~
I am thinking of getting a guinea pig~OINKKKKK~
But there are so many choices for me to choose.
However i like the most de orange brown de but dun have T_T.
There is also a white/brown one also very cute.
Most likely i will get that.
But there is a grey one which is also quite cute and it`s cheaper!
HOW!!!T_T
I already think of what christmas present i want le!
A GUINEA PIG!
But what i want most is still a lionhead rabbit(the one that appear in my dream).
But it is too ex lah.
I already come up with my christmas list(too early i know XD)
3 things i want for christmas~
1: Save up for that lionhead rabbit.
2: See u-kiss(pray for them to come to singapore in december T_T)
3: IPOD ^_^
Santa i am not too greedy.
Get me one of this will do.
Especially the second one please ^_^!

go up