Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Happy new year!
Monday, January 03, 2011,11:37 PM
Happy 2011!!!

Ok it isn`t 4 hours before New Year but i love this pic so i have to post it.
And i am sure nobody have this pic as your new year`s blog post right?
So i assume it is original?^_^
Btw if you are wondering who this cute guy is...
He is my idol kevin woo from u-kiss!!!U U U U-kiss eh~Brave sound~Brave sound~>.<.
Well i posted his pic because he is really a wonderful + fantastic person.

I shall tell you why next time when i am free because i have too much to say opps =x.

He is like a role model to me.
From him i learnt a lot of things.

Why i find him amiable?

Because he never fails to make me laugh,his attitude towards life and kindness is what makes him admirable.

Perserverance,hardwork and determination is the key to success and no matter what failures you have faced that may upset you,you have to get back up as you don`t want to let yourself down right?

Aww...whatever it is how can you not love this sweet guy who never fails to make people laugh.

My role model fighting ok!!!

I have to admit i am envious of him because he is so talented!!!(he know how to dance,sing,play piano and guitar :( aww.)

Ok back to the main point...

Ok basically i will start with my new year`s resolution...
Hmm...
1)Work harder and study harder
2)Learn an musical instrument(Piano,guitar or drums) >=)
3)Be more healthy(Run everyday GOGOGO!)
4)Eat less
5)Be more thrifty and get more jobs to support my "going overseas" trips
6)Sing more(I bet no one knows i love singing.Only my family members know =x)
7)Learn a dance(I know i am not talented in dancing so knowing one will be good enough for me)
8)More time to keep my hamsters/guinea pig/toys company.I guess that is it for now.
I still have a long list though.
Till then.Tatata.LOL.






Even now i still miss you.
So everytime i ask myself "Do i still love you?"
There are somethings i just could not explain.
But everytime i console myself by saying.
If you love me too,you will come to find me so whatever i do now will be futile.
So the only thing i can do is to stay put on this spot.
Hoping you will return :).
Now off to watch "we are dating".
Off to check whether and see if there is any new episodes.
Good night all and sweet dreams ^_^ hahas.







go up