Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Happy birthday mark!
Saturday, August 21, 2010,2:29 AM

Happy birthday ^_^
Hope you like the present.
Well today i went to pets republic to see if there is the guinea pig i wanted.
I found one similar but not really the one i wanted.
And it`s expensive $180 T_T!
Ya i went there ALONE again.
It was unbearable as there was no MUSIC in my phone and i am going to such a far place.
JURONG EAST!
After that went to plaza singapura to celebrate his birthday with mark,joyce and i forget his name chin feng?
I was late so sorry make his friend wait for so long.
The train we took terminate 3 times and that makes it even worse!
When we reached there we wanted to watch step up,but only left the front two seats so never watched.
Then we went to macdonalds to eat and chat.
We spent most of our time thinking what to do next.
After we FINALLY decided on how to spend rest of our day,we went to the pc bunk there to play truth or dare with the bottle that was left at the macdonald`s table by some people who sat there before we came LOL.
That is when i know some of their hidden secrets and it was funny when we did dare like asking people for number and did some idiotic stuff etc XD.
Played untill 11pm plus then we trained home.
After reached my house void deck,chatted with mark for awhile then i went home.
Suddenly talk about my past about the "two C".
As i mention them i felt sad and i wanted to cry but no tears came out LOL!
Felt that i was kind of stupid too.
I only all these "past" to my good friends.
Only they know.
Now mark you also know!
I do not know why i told you but you should be honoured hahas!
I only told this to all my close friends before =\.
Tomorrow and sun going to work at imm hush puppies!
Thanks to lingyu for the intro :).
Alright i am going to sleep now.
Goodnight people.
Shall upload all the photos tomorrow!

Random fact about me :): I hate bandung!!!


go up