Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
I wish
Thursday, January 13, 2011,1:45 AM
I wish i am more smitten by you...

Oh this is the long due pic and the only poleroid picture i have of kevin woo my idol(nice right?).
Ok i am not obsessed with him ok?
Even though he have the ability to make many girls hearts flutter.
Who will not love him?
It is like the humblest,talented and polite idol i have seen.*aww feel like pinching your cheeks*
Ok so back to my story...
I drew a picture today....
Not yet enough to create a story though...
There is another picture i draw...but too ugly so didn`t post LOL.

But i guess my heart still belongs to you...So why didn`t it change?

Look at little monster inc sulley trying to act fierce LOL.

This picture is so nice...The colours...:).

When people from two different worlds meet.This pictures tells a lot.What can you infer from this picture?Hahas.:).



























go up