Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
ARGHH!!!
Sunday, January 09, 2011,1:32 AM
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!

I think i lost the most important(meaningful) thing to me.
It is like my lucky aka happiness charm.
So now how is the prince going to find the princess?
I don`t remember bringing it out.
I don`t remember showing it to other people other than huishan.
And i will never give anybody at this point of moment.
So where are you?
Princess charm where are you?
Prince charm is npt complete without you.
So please come back :(.
I am going to turn my bedroom upside down tomorrow.
Going to annoy my maid to the extreme.
AISHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Going to get some beancurd from the frige now.
No more strawberries :(.
Hope there is some ice cream too.
Char ja yoh~


go up