Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Hello!
Friday, January 14, 2011,2:47 AM

HEY HEY!!!
Aww do you know who this girl is?
She is my favourite character from the game "threads of fate"
I still remember the times i used to play this playstation game.
Love it.
LOL.
Her name is Mint and little Mint here hates pumpkins(me too LOL!)

Hmm today i am going to do a little post about me.
Because these few days i have been searching on the net about astrology.
Don`t know why i am so interested in it =\.
Maybe because i want to be able to understand people better.
Every person is different in their own way,sometimes so different i find it hard to understand.
We are all human but why are our personalities so different?
Have anybody ever wondered why?
My classmates seem to be engrossed too when i talk about it.
The astrology that i am talking about doesn`t mean your sun sign only.
It includes the full natal chart and the other planets that influence your personality.
Basically i learnt that just by looking at the sun sign won`t tell much.
It is too generalised and not very accurate LOL.

Ok about me...

1. I am weird.As in i like the weird things that usually people will not be interested about?Aliens,UFO,Magic,spirits,faries etc.Anything extraordinary.

2. I find people do not understand me.Well not surprising because i don`t understand myself much either.But i live with it.

3. I am quite erm democratic?I can accept other`s views/opinions/comments readily and i am not the type that will change other views.But hate it when people try to enforce theirs on me(EXTRMELY DISLIKE).

4. People say i am stubborn.Hmm...i guess i am a little.LOL usually the advice my friends gave me don`t go into my head.One ear in and one ear out.Especially when i am determined on doing something,nothing can change my mind.

5. I am unrealistic in terms of money.I see that around me everyone seem to be obsessed/worried and wanting to earn more money.My meaning of "unrealistic" may be i don`t really value money.Money isn`t the most important to me.Goals/dreams/purpose/ambition/having to find a meaning in life are.

6. I don`t have much likes or dislikes.I like to remain neutral.LOL.

7. Sense of freedom is quite high or what to not.Don`t like to be told what to do.Don`t like to be restricted either.

8. I think i am quite polite.Because i don`t like people who are rude.I practice good manners :D.

9.I am lazy and i don`t like that :(.

10. Growing up feeling different and very much isolated even though i may have many friends in the past.

11. Sometimes my friends call me a confident person.Actually not really.

12. Childish.Hahas used to.But i still collect stuffed toys but i won`t let anybody know =x.

13. I do have an ego/pride.

14. I am quite generous :D.But selfish too in some ways.I always share my food.

15. Moral values are important to me.Sense of justice is quite strong too.I cannot stand biasness or unfairness.

16. I love peace.But i have the tendancy to create chaos when provoked.Don`t try to mess with me >:(.

17. I like to be with people who share the same thoughts/values with me.I find it is easier to communicate with such people hahas.

18. Animals are my best friends.Innocent and pure like me =x.Jkjk.Humans are sometimes to complicated to my liking.I prefer being with animals.

19. Lastly, i like eating,sleeping ,exploring new and interesting things,learning(not studying),spicy/sweet stuffs,amusement parks,zoos,stuff toys,photography,music,stylish clothing and kungfu LOL.


Wouldn`t it be nice for me to go to Lotte world someday?
After watching "we are dating" of Xander and Minah.
Makes me want to make a dating list too of the fun things couples do when dating.
I want to try skiing LOL.
Go Lotte world.
Go to those places where you can see the stars using the stetoscope?I dunno how to spell LOL.
Go Marina bay sands the skypark!
So many many more LOL but it`s time for me to sleep.Good night y~all.I am going back to my castle now.My horsecart is waiting for me.My pony is getting impatient hahas.

go up