Profile
안녕!내 블로그에 오신걸 환영합니다!
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Sunny day
Tuesday, June 07, 2011,4:35 PM

Yo~Took like a few days ago with crazy hair.

Oh my goodness, oh my soul!Went to rivervale mall just now and bought this?Cute much?

Went to rivervale mall alone because i cannot stand sitting or SLEEPING my whole day at home at home any longer >:(.I want to declare something!I am sick and tired of my freedom already.I had enough of loneliness.See just like this special white pigeon, seriously don`t look like a pigeon to me loh.More like those crane but i saw it together with some other pigeons.You understand my loneliness right little one, don`t you?:(.

While at least in reality, little white-like-crane pigeon here is not alone.NOT ALONE!Ok not trying to cue PJM songs here hahaha lol =x.

Ok grouchy me -unedited pic- because my maid just attitude me for nothing =.=".I just eat ice cream and watch tv nia loh.BOF on KBS just nice when i on it hehehe :D.

Ok that is all for today.
Malaysia here i come yay.
Bye and cya all :D.

go up